nuff said. :-)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I miss ranting big time. It lets loose my tensed brain cells. But I gotta hold it all off until I finish this major project that I'm currently working on. Maybe I am indeed being "infantile" LOL! Gotta pray harder so that I won't even have to feel the need to rant after the big day. Aum mama.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
yeah. it has been a while. a lot of things have changed. but surely for the better. aside from just turning 29 last Saturday, i've got new things up my sleeve. new stuff in my inbox. stuff to sort and accomplish. also, better hopes and plans for the years to come. although i'm still not decided what to do with this blog. and my other "new" blogs. will keep you guys posted. rock on!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
alam Niya kung kung ano ang tunay kong kailangan. nung nakaraang buwan ay dumating sa buhay ko ang masasabi kong isa sa mga pinakamabigat na problemang aking naranasan. sa sobrang tindi nito ay di ko magawang matulog o kumain at inabot ako ng trangkaso. nawalan ako ng ganang magtrabaho at halos gusto ko nang bitawan ang lahat ng pinaghirapan ko. wala lang. makalipas ang ilang araw ay naayos din naman ang problemang iyon. pero hanggang nung mga nagdaang linggo ay obvious pa rin ang epekto ng mga pag-eemote ko. isang kliyente ang hindi ko magawang padalhan ng billing sapagkat talaga namang hindi ko nakarir ang trabahong iniatas sa akin. pagdating ng mga bills, kinakapos ako sa pambayad. aaminin ko, natukso akong ipadala ang billing na iyon at palalabasin ko na lang sana na di pa tapos ang proyekto sa takdang oras dahil may mga aberya. pero di ko talaga maatim na manloko ng kapwa. makalipas pa ang ilang mga linggo, dumagsa ang mga oportunidad at halos doble ng halaga ng billing na hindi ko ipinadala. kaya't ako'y tunay na nagpapasalamat dahil sa Kanyang gabay ay ginawa ko ang tama. at ngayon sa Kanyang basbas ay bumabalik ang grasya.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
My new site is up. Yehey!!!! Guess what is the name and the domain of the blog? Now we're in for a little contest...
PART 1 - GUESS, POST and COMMENT
- it's so easy you only have to guess what is the: A. name of the blog, and B. URL of the new site.
- write about this contest in your blog
- writeup must contain your answer and a link to this blog.
- post your entry by making a comment below.
- only comments with their URL entry are counted as valid contest entries
- the first thirty people to comment gets 20 EC credits each
PART 2 - RAFFLE DRAW
- those who are able to give the correct answers are automatically qualified for a raffle draw.
- i will give three lucky winners $5 via Paypal or AlertPay, 100 EC credits, and one 125x125 ad on my new site for three months.
PART 3 - BONUS, GET ME EYEBALLS
- if you you've guessed the URL right, (that means you were able to visit it), link up the NEW URL to your site and add it as your favorite in Technorati.
- the one who will be able to drive the most number of unique visitors to my NEW site gets an additional $5 via Paypal or AlertPay, 200 EC credits and a 125x125 ad on my site for six months.
Contest runs until Sept. 30, 2008 at 12 Midnight (GMT+8 time). Raffle draw and tallying of visitor referrals will be held on October 1, 2008. Winners will be posted here and on my new blog.
Sounds easy!? Go ahead and get started!
I’ve managed to get my own domain, right? But getting the right hosting turned out to be a bloody task especially for a newbie like me. Usually I would simply depend on my friends’ referrals whenever I sign up for something. But getting the right hosting that fits my budget and requirements meant doing thorough research on my part. Since I wanted an ultra-affordable hosting with the most features and possibly offering a reseller option, I spent a great deal of time surfing for web hosting sites and counterchecking them vis-à-vis site reviews.
This worked well only at the start, but it got confusing in the long run because of the information overload. Not only that, some site reviews appeared too good to be true that it looked like it was just a marketing ploy for a fly-by-night web hosting company. Just when I was on the brink of pressing the checkout button on first site that appeared from the search results page, I found out about this comprehensive web host rating that gave all the valuable information I needed to decide.
Featuring the biggest searchable web hosting directory, this web host rating site offers comprehensive information on all legitimate web hosting providers about their plans, site management features, and active discount coupons. As it is based purely on customer satisfaction feedback, concerns like reliability, uptime, and technical support are shed into light. Best of all, its authenticity is unparalleled via unedited reviews and voting system by real customers. That means you and me!
Want more value for this free information? Go check out their articles section where every conceivable techie term is dissected for layman’s consumption.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
*Start Copy Here*
You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so here are the rules.
1. Copy from "START COPY HERE" to "STOP COPY HERE".
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the "Techno Christmas 2008" at each site you add.
3. You have a choice to tag or not to tag, however, the more tags you create the longer the list will grow.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving a comment HERE, so I can add you to the master list.
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often as you can. This will allow the new comers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
6. Watch your Authority Rise
7. You may want to grab the Techno Christmas Badge
Please follow the rules. Blogs in the list will be subject to removal if their lists are not updated. I will check all of the blogs once a week.
Techno Christmas 2008 Masterlist:
1. Aeirin Collections 2. Biz-N-Honey 3. Life In Pictures 4. Pinay Mommy Online 5. Blessings and Beyond 6. Mommy Earns Money 7. OnlineBiz and Resources 8. Lourdes' Mia 9. Digital Life Scraps 10. Pexlinks Triple Love 11. Pinay Mommies Community 12. Deranged Insanity 13. Traipsey Turvey 14. PierrEzarh 15. Dancing in Midlife Tune 16. Life is What we Make it 17. Picture Clusters 18. My Wanderings 19. Maiylah’s Snippets 20. Moments of Colours 21. MBA On Line 22. Mom of 2 Dancers 23. Wonderful Things In Life 24. The Fountain Of Happiness 25. A message From My Heart 26. My Life's Adventure 27. Photographic Memories 28. Love Is... 29. The Joy Of Life Forever 29.In My Dreams 30. I love nice 31. My Resting Place 32.You In My Heart 33. Life's All About 34 Design By Pieces 35. Gala Tayo! 36. Buhay Pinoy~Making Money 37. Hesitant Wife's Blog 38. PTC100 39. My Little Home 41. All Because Two People Fell in LOVE 42. Come, Let's Talk 43. Three P's in a Pod 44. 3P's In a Pod 45. Ivory Task 46. I Play Mom 47. Site Hopper 48. Health Zap 49. My Life's Journey in Italy 50. Sharing my Thoughts 51. Brown Pinay 52.Webby Contest 53. Life’s Sweets and Spices 54. Little Zoie’s Steps 55. La Bubbly Chica 56. A Stellar Life 57. Best Pinay Mom 58. Happy Healthy Families 59. My Blogging Experience 60. TIKLATON 61. Straight from the Heart 62. Welcome To My World 63. Pheandy's Blog 64. Musiqcentral 65. Day to Day Miracles 66. Lalaine's World 67. DEBORAH KATY´S BLOG 68. Psycha 69. Survivor Mom 70. when Mom talks...no more problem 71. Iris likes... 72. The Ultra Life of Student Nurses 73. Rock Bands Today 74. Inspired Living Quotes 75. My Adventure Times 76. Young Adult Millionaires 76. My Choice Our Music 78. Janmck's Blog Haven 79. iCreate+iDeas 80. My Healthy Living Journal 81. Busy Mom Cooks 82. Christian Weekends 83. your blog next...
Techno Christmas 2008
* STOP COPY HERE *
See you all at the top of the Technorati list!
Monday, August 11, 2008
I'm down with flu and wordpress customization is killing me. I've got tons to read and to practice to get my own site up and running. And it must be done the soonest. Why? BECAUSE TIME IS MONEY! So far I've done a nice Photoshop layout, but coding it to fit wordpress is time consuming! I tried looking for someone else to do it for me. I hope it works out fast.
I signed up with digital point's forums a few days ago. It's a must-have for any blogger/webmaster as it is like an open resource for massive topics from search engines, SEO, link development, PPC Advertising, affiliate programs, up to web design and development, programming, site and server admin... GEEKY, but fun! And my most favorite area in the forum is the marketplace, where we can get to promote our products and services, access to contests and freebies, and so much more! I found out that there's a big community of Pinoys over there and I'm really glad because it just means that we are not being left behind by our foreign counterparts when it comes to online endeavors.
In fact, last friday, my hubby and I went to Buhay Coke's Blogger Event at Taste Asia (in SM MOA). And I got to meet bigtime pinoy online stars like Philip and Gary who are earning unthinkable figures from paid blogging and SEO. Just like my friend and online money-making guru, major kontrapelo who is earning thousands of dollars "even without having a visa, " as his tagline goes.
I was called up by a Marlboro Redlist staff asking me to re-upload my passport so I could get my password and be a legit member of their community. So that's what I did, hoping to get myself tickets to the Eraserheads reunion concert. I keep checking my mail but still no sign of free tix. Hmmm. I hope Marlboro doesn't back out because a lot, and I mean A LOT! of people are being negative about the band having been reunited because of the money, and more so, through the generosity of a cigarette brand. I mean, come on people! We're talking about the reunion of the greatest Pinoy band ever! Stop whining! Just kidding!
But seriously guys, as per government warning: smoking is DEADLY! (Have you noticed how my paragraphs all started with the letter "I"? Sheesh.)