ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crash Course on Online Marketing

My past few days can be summed up in two words: Information Overload. I've been doing lots of research on webhosting, bloghosting, online marketing and advertising, SEO techniques, affiliate marketing, social bookmarking and of course digital photography. I must admit learning all these new things can be both exciting and exhausting at the same time.

Sometimes I don't even know where to start and when to stop. I just keep on going and going. And it is getting more complicated whenever I encounter big new words, in which case, I will have to look up their meaning and then it will lead me to new topics that are equally interesting.

One thing for sure is that, I want to harness my blog's income potential in the quickest way possible. But so far, the truth is sinking in that there are no shortcuts, unless I am willing to invest hundreds of dollars at this very moment, to getting rich quick online.

As in real life, I have to start from something small, and equip myself well before I get to the finals.

Anyway, let me share with you some sites which have so far been giving me promising income results:

Pay to Click Ads $ 0.01 per ad
An Alternative to Paypal
Sell Your Stock Photos

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

1 comment:

Jomy Johnson said...

PhotoStockWorld.com is another stock photography website from which you can sell your photos and can earn income.