There are so many ways to earn cash online.
You can get paid to click ads. Sign up for Bux.to and Dailyclicks.biz to see what I mean.
You can get paid to read emails just like in Email-Pays U.
You can get paid just by doing your usual searches by using certain search engines like MySearchFunds.
And one of the latest discovery I found is that you can also get paid for sharing files in Ziddu. Every file you upload that gets downloaded and every successful referral will be paid in cash.
Now, you may be thinking what the heck am I supposed to be sharing files for? Or how the heck should I be sharing files?
Easy. Every time you need to send a file to someone, instead of the usual mail attachment feature on your email provider, you can upload the file on Ziddu instead. Once you upload the file, you can get the download link from your file manager and send that to your intended recipient.
Tell me, has Yahoo or Gmail ever paid you for making all those attachments to your emails? I don't think so! All you gotta do is change your emailing habits and earn cash quick!
Another advantage of using Ziddu is that you don't overload your recipients inbox of heavy attachments because you are only sending the download link to them. You can attach up to 200mb per email and you won't be ever worried that your mail will bounce back because your recipient's email is overquota. Think about that one!
Sign up for free. Upload your files and share them to all your friends. Everytime your file is downloaded cash goes to you!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
There are so many ways to earn cash online.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
It has been quite some time since I last designed a website for a client. Using Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks and some tinkering with HTML, I was able to come up with professional looking websites in just a few days. I am saying "professional looking" website not because I was a non-pro web designer, but because I did not have any formal training on doing it. Whatever!? Nowadays, it's becoming easier for virtually anyone with a PC and internet connection to make their own website. Blogger and Wordpress, for example, gives free templates. And since webhosting companies have mushroomed almost everywhere, competition is so tight that most of them offer free web templates just to get an edge over their competitors. These free web templates are usually bundled in their hosting packages. To some extent, hiring a web designer nowadays has becomes almost needless. But of course, if you have very specific needs that are not included in the free templates, and if you have ZERO knowledge in editing the text and replacing the images, then getting a web designer can still be handy. I badly need my own website, but I barely have time for it. So I might have to get one of those free templates and just make some adjustments.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Save on Freshly Baked Cookies and Desserts!
Give for the sake of giving... Gifts under $30 from Cheryl & Co.Free shipping for select goodies.
Save on Magazines!
I love magazines, especially when they're on sale. Get yours at up to 90% discount!
Subscribe. Save. And Get A FREE GIFT!
Save on your Anti-Virus Software!
With all the viruses and adware all over the internet, you better always be safe than sorry. Now is the best time to get your McAfee for Total Protection!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mne 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. My Treasures 122. Everything Green 123. 124. Memoirs of a Filipina 125. The Pit Gadgetry! 126. My Daily Life Experience 127. Married and Happy About It 128. My Discoveries 129. iCreate+iDeas 130. My Healthy Living Journal 131. Busy Moms Cook 132. Christian Weekends 133. Reflexes 134. Caramel Corn 135. Sunny Side Up Foodie 136. A Mothers Horizon 137. Bits and Pieces 138. Whats Up! 139. Simply Me 140. Life and Me 141. A Handful of Surprises 142. Anything and Everything in Between 143. from here and beyond 144. The Nameless Blog 145. Exploring Asia 146. Malaya 147. Swan Portraits 148. BUSYNESSWORLD 149. Sprawt 150. Thinking Consciously? 151. BLOGSILOG 152. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 153. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 154. Buzzy Me 155. Thinking Out Loud 156. Wishing and Hoping 157. Jobs for Davao 158. Jobs for Cebu 159. Filipino Jobs Abroad 160. PRC Board Exam Results 161. Nakedminds 162. Personal 163. Interesting 164. squeeshies 165. Shenzee’s World 166. Geekyology 167. Swanportraits 168. Rumination Under the Clouds 169. In My Home by Ria aka Msculit 170. It’s my Party (and I’ll cry if I want to…) by Ria aka Msculit 171. Malaya 172. Cheese: Jherson84 173. Beans: Jherson 174. EP Treasures 175. Republic of A 176. Nora’s Family Treasures 177. Points of View (Discussion Blog) 178. Gala Tayo! 179. Lucky Peso 180. Buhay Pinoy 181. Pinay Mommy’s Love Blog 182. MOMEMO 183. OnlineBiz and Resources 184. Lourdes’ Mia 185. Pinay Mommy’s DigiScrap and Musings in Life 186. Pinay Mommy Online 187. ‘nna 188. My Sweet Escape 189. The Next Chapter 190. Painted Life 191. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 192. The Real Deal 193. My Beautiful Life 194. Berry Blog 195. A Tsinay Blog 196. A Celebration of Life 197. My love.mylife.my everything. 198. Gamay and Dako Adventures 199. Ester’s Daily Thoughts 200. Choc Mint Girl 201. I AM KCAT 202. RanZ-Goodies 203. RanZ-Famous 204. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh 205. Surviving the Circus of Life 206. The Nook207. Allen’Wifey 208. Fern’s Backyard 209. Amor’s Blog - My Place in Cyberspace 210. The Other Side of Me 211. Stylishbabe111407 212. The Inner Shopper 213. TheGeneralInfoBlog 214. my angels world 215. Pinoy Raket Online 216. My Life 217. BloggingInMyPyjamas 218. Baby Shern 219. Mariel 220. So Real 221. Okay, I am Arms and this is my blog 222.Lucid Creativity 223. Read my Mind 224.A Simple Life 225. My debt blog 226.1stopmom’s blog 227.Mommy Gamer 228. My First One Million Pesos 229. Mindless Thought 230. MommyandMe Boutique 231. My Life’s Labyrinth 232. 100% Kelly 233. Of Colors And Styles 234. KadusMama 235. The Maven 08 235. Rainbows 236. My freehand 237. Sentiments of a Effed-Up Man 238. Princess Vien 239. My freehand 240. YOUR BLOG!
::End Copy Here::
Please NOTE that you are not allowed to change the “HERE” in number 4 to your own blog url. I am making this so that everyone can enjoy the benefit of higher technorati rank and who knows more PR! And being the author of this one, I’d appreciate if you respect that. ;)
I am so tagging everyone in my linkies. And YOU who are currently reading this post!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I bet everyone does. So why don't you grab this opportunity to win cold hard $200 cash from Yenny Girl's Contest:
Please know that this contest is a RAFFLE DRAW!
1st prize: $100 in cash through Paypal
2nd prize: $40 in cash through Paypal
3rd prize: $30 in cash through Paypal
4th prize: $20 in cash through Paypal
5th prize: $10 in cash through Paypal
Please read carefully for the Mechanics:
1. You blog about this contest OR simply copy and paste the mechanics to your blog post then you get 20 entries. Please make sure that you include all 5 links of my blogs.
For more details please click here
Sunday, May 18, 2008
I remember back in college when I was still addicted to playing Tomb Raider 3. I would pass up regular meals and decent sleeping hours just to finish the challenges and keep moving on to the next level until I reach the finals. (By the way, I won't advise it but if you want to lose weight drastically, gaming IS the way!) What about the legendary Super Mario Brothers series that swept the whole world crazy!? I started playing it during my third grade in elementary and I still play Super Mario Brothers now on my ZNES. I am a shameless SMB addict!
Anyways, a zillion games have already been developed since the inception of interactive Macromedia and Shockwave platforms and they're actually good at this. Some of my favorites are Hangaroo and Save the Goldfish. You can get these free almost anywhere in the internet. But I always get mine from Shockwave.com™.
They always have the fresh goodies and you can always play them online for free. But if you feel like you can't get enough of it, you can buy ALL of it for a super cheap price!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I know I promised not to rant about stuff. But here I am ready to vent. I guess I really need some time off work. The last time I went to the gym was last Saturday where I think I burned over 200 calories from all that running, cycling, and rowing. I literally felt de-stressed after sweating it all out for like 40 minutes straight in the cardio theater. But I need something different from my usual work at home - gym - work at home - client meet - work at home - church routine. It would be nice if I could just snap my fingers and go kapoof into some virgin island. Or spend at least an hour in the spa. Hey that reminds me, I still can avail of Fitness First's Mother's Day Promo! You see, members who are certified moms get to experience their spa services for free. I have no idea though what kind of spa service they'd offer for free. They have really pricey services. Oh well, better have my slot booked before this month's over. After that I'm freezing my membership for about two months because I'm going to be uber-busy come June. We'll be loaded with preparations for Edmark's Leadership and Team Building Camp in White Rock Subic on the first week of July. Then I'm off to KL for the third time a week after that. Speaking of White Rock, we went there about two weeks ago to do some ocular thingies. Will post some pics of the place some other time.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
OMG! I cannot believe it, Carrie Bradshaw is back! But this time, she'll be hitting the big screen. It has been four years since the last season of SATC, and a lot of things have changed since. Headlines: Carrie and Big are getting married. Miranda and hubby are on the verge of divorce. Charlotte is having a baby. And Samantha? Well she's still the same hot momma! Saw the Sex And The City movie trailer in Yahoo Movies. You can watch the trailer here.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I found another promising contest in Aggie's blog. All you gotta do is to tell about her contest on your blog and you're all set!
Prize at stake are digital scrapbooking goodies but if you're not a scrapper and you need money more than scrapgoodies, you'll get the cash equivalent.
I'm a computer graphic artist but I have no experience whatsoever in digital scrapbooking because I find those artkits too expensive to buy! At this point I am still thinking whether I'd go for the goodies or the cash.
If you have no idea what digital scrapbooking is about, you'll get a dose of it when you see her site. So what are you waiting for?
Who would've guessed? It was the first time that I joined an online contest. Remember my entry about Amore's Contest on her blog? I am one of the two lucky winners! Yipee! See the pictures of the draw here. Isn't Liane a real cutie!? Congrats Amore on your baby boy! And thanks for the $10 bucks!
Now I'm thinking of joining another contest, which I saw again from Amore's blog (Isn't she a Godsend!?). Will post details later. Mwah!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Just been to my bestgalpal Wandering Elephant's blog. And I just realized what I really need to do to improve my blogging. KISS. No, not the one that entails puckering up of the lips nor of tonsil hockeying. I need to Keep It Short and Simple.
I guess I've done my part as far as shortness of posts is concerned. But I have a lot of brushing up to do to keep my blog simple. Looking at it now, it's like an eyesore. And a hodge podge of what-have-yous. Not that its bad, but it's just not helping me maximize the monetizing factor behind this blog.
So KISS can be likened to having a niche market. I've already heard this before from Major, my Netrepreneur friend and mentor. Briefly defined...
A niche market could be defined as a component that gives your business POWER. A niche market allows you to define who you are marketing to.
Having this in mind, I have to really define whom this blog should be for, and then the rest will follow. From choice of topics that will be discussed, to ads that will be shown, and finally to the readers who will eventually be translated into traffic.
So, tonight I will start by noting down the topics that I will most frequently blog about and then I'll probably make a separate blog for each category. Actually I already have another blog which is about Health and Fitness.
And then I might be jumping aboard my own domain and paid hosting very soon. Amore and I had a chat earlier and she's been convincing me to get my own domain and hosting from her hosting biz. She said that blogger.com is good but having my own name and space would attract more income in the long run. Hmmm. That's for another post.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
My friend from way back 1999, Amore is having her second child. She is so excited to spill the news about the baby's gender, but she decided to keep us guessing instead. Check out her site and join the Guess the Baby Contest for a chance to win $10 or an equivalent gift card of your choice.