ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Free Shockwave Games

What is it with computer games that keep us addicted to it? Literally!?

I remember back in college when I was still addicted to playing Tomb Raider 3. I would pass up regular meals and decent sleeping hours just to finish the challenges and keep moving on to the next level until I reach the finals. (By the way, I won't advise it but if you want to lose weight drastically, gaming IS the way!) What about the legendary Super Mario Brothers series that swept the whole world crazy!? I started playing it during my third grade in elementary and I still play Super Mario Brothers now on my ZNES. I am a shameless SMB addict!

Anyways, a zillion games have already been developed since the inception of interactive Macromedia and Shockwave platforms and they're actually good at this. Some of my favorites are Hangaroo and Save the Goldfish. You can get these free almost anywhere in the internet. But I always get mine from Shockwave.com™.

They always have the fresh goodies and you can always play them online for free. But if you feel like you can't get enough of it, you can buy ALL of it for a super cheap price!







1 comment:

sagmondia said...

Thanx for your good infos .This great that your share your informations with others.
earning at home
how to earn money online