ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Signed up for PPP!

Getting paid for something that you really love doing is probably one of the best things that can happen to anyone. Take musicians, actors and athletes for example.

Forbes listed Rolling Stones, Madonna and Elton John for topping their highest paid musicians chart, while Hollywood Reporter's annual placed Reese Witherspoon and Angelina Jolie first and second place respectively for being top-paid actresses in Tinseltown. Soccer superstar David Beckham, and golf tycoon Tiger Woods rule the sports world payroll. And what do they all have in common? They are getting paid for simply doing what they love most!

I love doing computer graphic design and animation. If you can guess correctly, my life is about doing that and getting paid for it. I also love writing, hence this blog. But I haven't been paid for my blogging until I make this my first PayPerPost entry.

PayPerPost (PPP) is a sponsored review network that pays bloggers to write reviews about advertisers. I learned about PPP from my old buddy Amore, and she has been getting paid to blog for over two years already. She told me about PPP last year and she had been convincing me to sign up. She says that with my writing skills, I can get more than $300 a month from PPP. But I wasn't blogging during that time. So when I came back to blogging this year, she reminded me to go for PPP again.

As I was new to this paid blogging thing, I had reservations about signing up with PPP. For instance, what if I don't personally agree with the advertiser? Or what if I have no time to blog for the day? But as I read their FAQs, I found out that as a blogger, I have the option to choose what topics to write about, and how much tasks I can take. Therefore I still have control over the content on my blog. And I can still enjoy doing the other things that I love doing, aside from writing and blogging.

Just as I said, one of the best things that can happen to anyone is to get paid for what you love doing. If Paris Hilton is getting paid to party, then I am getting paid to blog!

PayPerPost gives every blogger the awesome opportunity to get paid for writing. If I do hit that extra $300 a month, I'd be declaring a holiday for the week! So if you happen to be a blogger, I suggest that you sign up for PayPerPost too!




2 comments:

toni said...

i also signed up for ppp. but my blog wasn't approved coz it had no archive. yikes, that's what i get for not reading the faqs etc. heheheh

Troy Franklin said...

Looks like a very good way to make some extra money if you have the extra time to write.