ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Friday, July 25, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

Receiving an award for blogging is something I was not expecting at all. Which is why this Arte y Pico Blog Award which was given to me by the Wandering Elephant is really extra special. Thank you for this, it makes me feel that my efforts in blogging are all worth the while.

Having said that made me look back and think about how much blogging has affected me as a blogger with an online identity, and me as a real person. A lot of things have changed. Like surfing habits and my way of looking at things. Whereas before when all I do is check my mail and surf for digital juice and stock photography, now I feel compelled to visit as many sites from my growing blogroll as possible. Whereas before when I write almost everything with angst, now I have to be careful and maintain a positive atmosphere so as not to drive advertisers away. Which is good, because I get to practice positive thinking and feeling so that it gets reflected in how I write, and how I execute my creative artworks. (In fact, I no longer feel that my online identity is far from my real-life identity. Not that I have a split personality or something, it is just an observation. I mean, if you are reading on materials like cyberculture and stuff, you'd be noticing these matters.) Oh well, I'm drifting...

Anyways, I'd like to devote the next lines to my blogging buddy and real-life friend of more than a decade... Wandering Elephant. Thank you so much. I know this blog is not even enough to tell the world how much we've shared and gone through. Wait this is becoming like a friendster testimonial already... But hey! Let me say this at least: Your blogs have just begun. I'm sure it will ring a bell all around cyberspace in no time. And with you giving me this award, I'm also positive that my blogs' gonna be ringing bells as well. So from the bottom of my heart... Muchas Gracias! And for all of you avid readers, my gratitude extends far and wide. Now it's time that I give the award.

The rules for passing this honor on:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

The award goes to the following blogs which make my surfing day colorful:

1.) Meg Sioson's Let Them Eat Cake
2.) Mike Santiago's What's in Mike's Mind Today?
3.) Ella's Blog ni Ella
4.) Faye's Fond of Flowers
5.) Ruby's Blessings and Beyond

If you've received this award already, I might have missed your post. LOL! But what the heck!? At least you are getting it from me this time!

No comments: