ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Back from Subic!

Our Team Building Camp was a tremendous success! Over 500 delegates from the Philippines, Malaysia, Dubai, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Mauritius and Nigeria came together to take part of the "Ultimate Sailor's Adventure." It was quite exhausting to take the videos, but it was all worth it! Would love to share some stories and insights and probably post some pictures here and in my friendster. But right now, I gotta catch up with my baby and hubby and finish another episode of graphics for my super-dee-duper kiddie show before I leave for Malaysia. I heard that we're going to be hotel-hopping there, and I'm finally going to experience Genting Highlands. Those who have been there say that it's cold up there so I'm packing all my sweaters and jackets! BRRRRR!!! I'll be back on Sunday, July 13. See you all again soon!

2 comments:

wandering elephant said...

tagal mo mawawala! wow enjoy din!

slovatt said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip.