ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Sunday, July 20, 2008

For Your Eyes Only

I wasn't exactly surprised with the results of my optical test yesterday. All the headaches, nausea, and difficulty in reading that I've experienced for the past three weeks says it loud in clear. I only needed an optician to confirm that I did have an astigmatism.

But I guess I'm still lucky because I didn't have to go far to look for the perfect pair of eyeglasses. As I was doing my usual surfing I chanced upon Zenni Optical on FOX news!

I have never been this excited looking for eyeglasses because there are a lot of Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni like the one shown on this photo.

I found a huge selection of frames and lenses unlike those that are usually found in the malls. And what's even better is that Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses are truly $8 only.

Now, you may be wondering how can they be so affordable? It is because they have gone past middlemen and advertising costs by selling only their own manufactured frames and lenses directly to customers, like us!

2 comments:

wandering elephant said...

girl, go to my blog. sign up ka money-making din un for u & me & d world. interesting din sya. kwela.

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing glasses for over 6 years and I spent over $400 for my first pair of glasses. Later, i find zenni and GlassesShop.com and know that you don’t HAVE to spend that much money on eyeglasses!