ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Friday, July 4, 2008

Small Business Loans

With all the rising cost of living, more and more people are jumping into entrepreneurship these days. Not only does it provide another stream of income for regular wage earners, it also helps build the country's economy.

But, first things first. Although it is fine and good to have a vision and a marketing plan for your business, you should have your working capital handy. I know this for a fact, and from experience. I've searched far and wide for companies that offer small business loans. Some can have rigid requirements, while others have reasonable conditions but takes longer time for processing and approval.

I think my search for small business loans is finally over. I've come across this great company with 14 years of expertise offering benefits which sounded like music to my ears. First, they don't require you of any documents or collateral. So you don’t ever have to worry pawning your precious home or car. Second, you can choose how to spend your funding. Whether it is going to be spent for purchasing machinery and equipment, or for land acquisition and building construction, or for debt refinancing, it does not matter.

Third, you can easily pay for the loan at affordable rates and great terms. Fourth, you don't even need to leave your home or office to apply for the loan because you can apply online, and then get your business loan and credit line in 48 hours. Top that with 2-minutes pre-qualification and fast approval within 24 hours!

Sounds like my dream business is coming true very soon!


BuyBlogReviews.com

2 comments:

Mary Crate said...

I'll have to keep this post in mind because I want to run my own business soon. I have a good amount of money saved, but I know I'll have to take out a loan at some point. I can use all the advice I can get. Lately I've been thinking about buying a business instead of starting one from scratch. Any suggestions? Advice? Thanks.

Jon Barrel said...

@Mary -- Have you looked into other online resources? I've been told that BizTrader.com is a good place. It's this online global marketplace where you can buy a business, and even sell a business. You can also use it to find a lender, broker, accountant, or any other type of professional help.

Then there are also local small business groups, like the Chamber of Commerce, that can be a good resource.

Good luck!