ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thinking Out Loud!

I know I've got tons of pictures and stories to post. But this news just can't wait. Remember my story about our plan to sell our house? Finally, we've got a buyer. Now we are waiting for the payment to be made and then I'm off to the nearest Shopping Mall to get me something really nasty. Like, a killer pair of shades from Oakley. Or perhaps, a killer pair of Nike ACG cross-trainers. How about a killer pair of Tag Heuer watch for me and my hubby?

Or maybe that darn Macbook Pro 17" and that Nikon D80 I've been drooling about. Ugh! It is just so tempting to splurge away. But I've gotta keep my eyes on the bigger prize. I'm thinking...

1 comment:

wandering elephant said...

GO!GO!GO! wag nang magpigil pah!