ss_blog_claim=faeec05b4de31199c48e093b03583154

Monday, August 11, 2008

Flu. Wordpress. DP. Coke. Eheads.

I'm down with flu and wordpress customization is killing me. I've got tons to read and to practice to get my own site up and running. And it must be done the soonest. Why? BECAUSE TIME IS MONEY! So far I've done a nice Photoshop layout, but coding it to fit wordpress is time consuming! I tried looking for someone else to do it for me. I hope it works out fast.

I signed up with digital point's forums a few days ago. It's a must-have for any blogger/webmaster as it is like an open resource for massive topics from search engines, SEO, link development, PPC Advertising, affiliate programs, up to web design and development, programming, site and server admin... GEEKY, but fun! And my most favorite area in the forum is the marketplace, where we can get to promote our products and services, access to contests and freebies, and so much more! I found out that there's a big community of Pinoys over there and I'm really glad because it just means that we are not being left behind by our foreign counterparts when it comes to online endeavors.

In fact, last friday, my hubby and I went to Buhay Coke's Blogger Event at Taste Asia (in SM MOA). And I got to meet bigtime pinoy online stars like Philip and Gary who are earning unthinkable figures from paid blogging and SEO. Just like my friend and online money-making guru, major kontrapelo who is earning thousands of dollars "even without having a visa, " as his tagline goes.

I was called up by a Marlboro Redlist staff asking me to re-upload my passport so I could get my password and be a legit member of their community. So that's what I did, hoping to get myself tickets to the Eraserheads reunion concert. I keep checking my mail but still no sign of free tix. Hmmm. I hope Marlboro doesn't back out because a lot, and I mean A LOT! of people are being negative about the band having been reunited because of the money, and more so, through the generosity of a cigarette brand. I mean, come on people! We're talking about the reunion of the greatest Pinoy band ever! Stop whining! Just kidding!

But seriously guys, as per government warning: smoking is DEADLY! (Have you noticed how my paragraphs all started with the letter "I"? Sheesh.)

5 comments:

wandering elephant said...

hi dei. question. how did u register for d marl redlist?

yuva said...

your site is interesting to visit!!!!!
Have a look on my two sites too.......
first
and
second

gary viray said...

wow! Sorry took me sometime to comment on your blogs. I have had a lot of things to do for the past few months.

Anyways, great blog you have here.

garyviray.com

gary viray said...

wow! Sorry, It took me sometime to comment on your blog. I have had a lot of things to do for the past few months.

Anyways, great blog you have here.

garyviray.com

peppermayo said...

yet another post about an e-heads concert, i'm green with envy!

just blog hopping! picked up so much info on your site! keep it up!

http://peppermayo.blogspot.com